A blog . . . in spite of how pathetic blogging actually is.

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Information Revolution is a Failure

Don't we just throw in the towel and admit that blogs, talk radio, cable news . . . all make us more stupid than we clearly already are?

Jon Stewart offers a nice reminder that you're a dumbass. It's OK, I am too.

The dumbassedness is ubiquitous. Whiskey for my dumbass men, and beer for my dumbass horses. Dumbasses all, we trundle off into the NYSE-heading-under-6,000 night.

This is what we deserve . . . for we are dumbasses.

By the way, if you're of the opinion that you're not a dumbass, I'd like to hear from you . . . because I'm pretty sure you are (a dumbass) which, again, is absolutely and totally fine since I'm one too.

2 comments:

John Jacobson said...

None of the above applies to you if you're under the age of 30, by the way.

Santera said...

Any time I see an article about the president's tea parties (where he passes cookies out himself *jaw drops*) my knuckles get white. Same can be said for the article you posted.