Slate does it again!
Michael Phelps is just the tip of the ice berg. What's to be done with the most photographed generation in U.S. history (aka, 12-25 year olds) when they don't have copy editors following them around to approve their every (sometimes stupid) decision?
It's a conversation we're going to have to have sooner or later.
I say . . . let's have it sooner.~JDJ
A blog . . . in spite of how pathetic blogging actually is.
- Now . . . Let's Actually Talk About It
- Because I Need to Laugh
- This Is Profound
- Darn Good Question
- Roland Burris: Dumbass
- The Time Has Come to Actually Do Your Own Thinking...
- The Obama Press Conference Was Calculated Genius
- The GOP Will Not Ruin My Birthday
- Loyalty to the Cause
- Nothing is for Free in this World
- Get HULU'd
- More on the Steele GOP
- 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- ▼ February (13)