I grew up 12 miles from Pontiac, Illinois, whose economy is largely tethered to the maximum security prison that sits there.
One of the most pathetic aspects of blogging is when people get too personal . . . . so, to avoid this, let's just say that the better Pontiac does, the better I do. ~JDJ
PS--I still believe that the former Governor of Illinois would have done best for himself to allow the former Miss Teen USA contestant from South Carolina to represent him on the State Senate floor.
A blog . . . in spite of how pathetic blogging actually is.
Friday, January 30, 2009
- Wellllllllllllllllllll, look at what the GOP went ...
- How I Benefit Personally from Governor Blagojevich...
- The Death of Talk Radio Cometh
- Losing a Literary Giant
- Let's Make it 21!
- Recession Proof Cloud Computing . . . and Just Cha...
- Are There Really Two Sides to Every Issue?
- Good stuff
- WARNING: This is addicting
- The GOP in White and Black
- Former President George W. Bush in Midland
- I Didn't Want to Say Anything At the Time
- Then It's Not a Bad Idea to Watch It Again
- The Speech is Worth Reading
- Today is About Transition
- Tomorrow is about Today
- I Need the Following Two People to Have Large Egos...
- The Coolest Al Franken Poster Ever
- Embrace the Moment (aka, the Horror)
- How Long Would You Do This Job?
- OnStar Nation
- A Screenshot of an Online Version of a Major Newsp...
- College Football is Stupid
- The Minnesota U.S. Senate Pool
- College Educations and the Economic Meltdown and t...
- ▼ January (26)