I voted for Barack Obama for one reason: He's promised to "throw [his] weight around" in an effort to get an eight team Division IA college football playoff system in place.
Tonight is silly, and here's why. I'm not watching. You shouldn't either. It means nothing. It proves nothing. It's a game set up by a glorified ping pong ball lottery bin. ~JDJ
A blog . . . in spite of how pathetic blogging actually is.
- Wellllllllllllllllllll, look at what the GOP went ...
- How I Benefit Personally from Governor Blagojevich...
- The Death of Talk Radio Cometh
- Losing a Literary Giant
- Let's Make it 21!
- Recession Proof Cloud Computing . . . and Just Cha...
- Are There Really Two Sides to Every Issue?
- Good stuff
- WARNING: This is addicting
- The GOP in White and Black
- Former President George W. Bush in Midland
- I Didn't Want to Say Anything At the Time
- Then It's Not a Bad Idea to Watch It Again
- The Speech is Worth Reading
- Today is About Transition
- Tomorrow is about Today
- I Need the Following Two People to Have Large Egos...
- The Coolest Al Franken Poster Ever
- Embrace the Moment (aka, the Horror)
- How Long Would You Do This Job?
- OnStar Nation
- A Screenshot of an Online Version of a Major Newsp...
- College Football is Stupid
- The Minnesota U.S. Senate Pool
- College Educations and the Economic Meltdown and t...
- ▼ January (26)