I know smart people who also happen to be Republicans, and I'm yet to meet a single one (willing to discuss the topic in an open and honest manner) who isn't just slightly south of terrified by the issues inherent to Chip Saltsman's less than tasteful decision.
If you're a Democrat, shut the hell up (You only stand to hurt yourself by chiming in on this one).
If you're a Republican, don't hate on Chip Saltsman. On the contrary, thank him. He put it out there (even if that wasn't his actual intent). You all need to come to terms with what he put out there. Villify Chip Saltsman all you want, but the issues will remain after his 15 minutes are up.
A blog . . . in spite of how pathetic blogging actually is.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
- Admit It. When You Heard What Governor Blagojevic...
- The 2009 Predictions
- Day Three In the Same Clothes: Get Ready
- Say What You Will About Chip Saltsman
- Delay My Trip Home, Please
- We Are Unranked
- Join Me, Won't You?
- When did this happen?
- We're All Out of Order
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Eliot Spitzer speaks!
- I win
- Now we're getting pathetic!
- Blago-gate Hits Home
- My worst fear come true.
- Day Two
- It's . . . true
- Who the hell is candidate 5?
- Glad I didn't drop this name
- To Name Drop, Or Not To Name Drop
- Enter The Really Pathetic Blog Minnesota U.S. Sena...
- Jeff Spicoli scoops actual journalists in the real...
- ▼ December (23)