I woke up this morning and realized I was fried. I need a break from news. I used to do this every year, twice a year, without fail. But I slipped over the course of the past few years and, simply put, didn't do it.
Time for a news blackout.
I'm going to do my absolute best to ignore news until 2009. I can follow sports, weather, etc. But no news. I'm flying to Cincinnati in a couple hours (Mother Nature and the NTSB willing). I just threw my newspaper, Newsweek, and both issues of the Economist on the recycle pile. Just a book ('My Ishmael' by Daniel Quinn) and a hard drive with a few screenplays on it.
I may still post. If something huge happens would one of you email me? Thanks.
A blog . . . in spite of how pathetic blogging actually is.
- Admit It. When You Heard What Governor Blagojevic...
- The 2009 Predictions
- Day Three In the Same Clothes: Get Ready
- Say What You Will About Chip Saltsman
- Delay My Trip Home, Please
- We Are Unranked
- Join Me, Won't You?
- When did this happen?
- We're All Out of Order
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Eliot Spitzer speaks!
- I win
- Now we're getting pathetic!
- Blago-gate Hits Home
- My worst fear come true.
- Day Two
- It's . . . true
- Who the hell is candidate 5?
- Glad I didn't drop this name
- To Name Drop, Or Not To Name Drop
- Enter The Really Pathetic Blog Minnesota U.S. Sena...
- Jeff Spicoli scoops actual journalists in the real...
- ▼ December (23)