A blog . . . in spite of how pathetic blogging actually is.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Join Me, Won't You?

I woke up this morning and realized I was fried. I need a break from news. I used to do this every year, twice a year, without fail. But I slipped over the course of the past few years and, simply put, didn't do it.

Time for a news blackout.

I'm going to do my absolute best to ignore news until 2009. I can follow sports, weather, etc. But no news. I'm flying to Cincinnati in a couple hours (Mother Nature and the NTSB willing). I just threw my newspaper, Newsweek, and both issues of the Economist on the recycle pile. Just a book ('My Ishmael' by Daniel Quinn) and a hard drive with a few screenplays on it.

I may still post. If something huge happens would one of you email me? Thanks.

John Jacobson
johnjacobson@gmail.com

No comments: