Goodness, goodness, goodness. I'm still in Cincinnati. I was supposed to come home today, but I'm still here.
And that's OK.
Maybe I'll get out of here tomorrow, maybe not.
A blog . . . in spite of how pathetic blogging actually is.
- Admit It. When You Heard What Governor Blagojevic...
- The 2009 Predictions
- Day Three In the Same Clothes: Get Ready
- Say What You Will About Chip Saltsman
- Delay My Trip Home, Please
- We Are Unranked
- Join Me, Won't You?
- When did this happen?
- We're All Out of Order
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Eliot Spitzer speaks!
- I win
- Now we're getting pathetic!
- Blago-gate Hits Home
- My worst fear come true.
- Day Two
- It's . . . true
- Who the hell is candidate 5?
- Glad I didn't drop this name
- To Name Drop, Or Not To Name Drop
- Enter The Really Pathetic Blog Minnesota U.S. Sena...
- Jeff Spicoli scoops actual journalists in the real...
- ▼ December (23)